226-3 Puamana Oceanfront. Hear and see the ocean from sunrise to bedtime!!
If you like to listen to the crash of mighty waves, sit on a private patio and watch the most beautiful sunsets imaginable while relaxing in an atmosphere of complete tranquility, head for this condo in Puamana. Watch the sunsets on the lanai which…
3 Bedroom(s) | 2.5 Bathroom(s) | Sleeps 8
Resort: Puamana | Type: Home
Air Conditioning | Lanai/Patio
If you like to listen to the crash of mighty waves, sit on a private patio and watch the most beautiful sunsets imaginable while relaxing in an atmosphere of complete tranquility, head for this condo in Puamana. Watch the sunsets on the lanai which has a better view than any restaurant you can find. Enjoy the community feel of the neighborhood. The location is close to downtown Lahaina and well located to do sightseeing trips. The condo has a fully stocked kitchen, a dining area and a large living room downstairs and three bedrooms upstairs. Towels and linens are provided.
The condo is not new and the owners plan to do some improvements next year. It is clean and has wall AC’s in the 3 upstairs bedrooms which makes for comfortable sleeping. There is no AC in the downstairs. The convenience of eating homemade meals out on the lanai and watching the gorgeous sunsets is priceless. The setting of this home is both relaxing and peaceful with absolutely amazing oceanfront views!
Terms and Conditions
Maui Kai shares its terms and conditions for booking the finest Maui vacation rentals at Kaanapali Beach near Lahaina.
- All rates are charged per unit, per night
- All rates subject to a 14.4166% State Tax. GET/TAT Lic.#115-197-1328-01
- All units are managed by Maui Kai Rental Program, which is a Hawaii Partnership.
- Housekeeping services are located onsite.
- All resort amenities are included in the room rate. No resort fees.
- Best Rate Bookings have minimum 2 night stay except during Christmas/February which require a minimum 5 nights.
- Pick Your Condo Bookings have a minimum 5 night stay year round.
- Children under 18 stay for free when no additional bedding is required.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit card payments are accepted.
- 2-night deposit required at booking. Final payment must be received at check-in.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 12 noon.
- Hotel operators license #CHO-108.
Maui Kai Cancellation Policy
Maui Kai only accepts bookings 365 days in advance. If you cancel your reservation before the stated dates below, we will charge $125 to your credit card and your deposit will be returned. See details below if you miss the cut off date for cancellation. Outstanding balances will be collected at check in and become non-refundable at the time.
***When booking our web specials with discounted rates a two night non-refundable deposit is due at booking and not refundable if cancelled after deposit is received.***
For stays between 1/3 – 12/20
- Cancellation notice is required 60 days prior to arrival or deposit will be forfeited
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice
For stays during Christmas/February – 12/21 to 1/2 and 2/01 to 2/28
- Prepayment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival for Christmas.
- Full payment will be forfeited if cancelled after that time.
- During Christmas/February, Best Rate Bookings have a minimum stay of 5 nights.
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice.
Daily Maid Service includes:
- Exchange bath towels
- Make the bed
- Empty trash
- Refresh in-room amenities: soap, shampoo, lotions, dish soap, sponges and paper products.
- (2 & 3 night stays will receive check out cleaning. 4 nights stays & longer will receive daily service & check out cleaning.)
08/14/2020 12:36 pm