Oceanfront Junior Suite
This is a lovely Studio featuring a Queen sized Murphy Bed. The bed is easily placed into the wall to expand your living space if you so desire. One of Maui Kai’s little gems is unit 302. In colorful, floral designs, this room presents itself as a…
1 Bedroom(s) | 1 Bathroom(s) | Sleeps 2
Resort: Maui Kai | Type: Condo
This is a lovely Studio featuring a Queen sized Murphy Bed. The bed is easily placed into the wall to expand your living space if you so desire. One of Maui Kai’s little gems is unit 302. In colorful, floral designs, this room presents itself as a bright, airy part of Maui Kai’s inventory, and makes the visitor’s day a little brighter because of it. The color overtones are reds and greens and the tropical feel is unmistakable.The living room has been extended to include the screened lanai, but the windows may be opened to enjoy the ocean breezes and salt air. Carpeted in beige tones, and the wood-wicker chests of drawers enhance the tropical feel. You will find a comfy sofa for sitting (No sofa bed).
The kitchen is done in similar beige overtones, and beautiful marble counter tops. This is a remarkable unit with a relaxing ambiance; inviting you to enjoy your surroundings in the laid back Maui style that the Maui Kai is proud to offer to its guests.
Close to shopping and restaurants, and only a ten minute drive from historic Lahaina town, the first capital of the unified Hawaiian Islands, you are located in a quiet nook off the main road which can lend itself to the impression that you are in an isolated spot on the island.
The views from 302 are spectacular, the islands of Lanai and Molokai emerging from the ocean in grand fashion and seeming to be close enough to reach out and touch. The sunsets from the beach in front or from the comfort of the air conditioned apartment are spectacular almost without exception and you will remember them for the rest of your life.
Join us and let us show you the hospitality of Maui, the Maui Kai, and unit 302. It will be an experience you will never, ever forget.
|04/01/2020||12/20/2020||$ 269.00 /night|
Terms and Conditions
Maui Kai shares its terms and conditions for booking the finest Maui vacation rentals at Kaanapali Beach near Lahaina.
- All rates are charged per unit, per night
- All rates subject to a 13.4166% State Tax. GET/TAT Lic.#W20338916-01
- All resort amenities are included in the room rate. No resort fees.
- Best Rate Bookings have minimum 2 night stay except during Christmas/February which require a minimum 5 nights.
- Pick Your Condo Bookings have a minimum 5 night stay year round.
- Children under 18 stay for free when no additional bedding is required.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit card payments are accepted.
- 2-night deposit required at booking. Final payment must be received at check-in.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 12 noon.
- Hotel operators license #CHO-108.
Maui Kai Cancellation Policy
Maui Kai only accepts bookings 365 days in advance. If you cancel your reservation before the stated dates below, we will charge $98 to your credit card and your deposit will be returned. See details below if you miss the cut off date for cancellation. Outstanding balances will be collected at check in and become non-refundable at the time.
***When booking our web specials with discounted rates a two night non-refundable deposit is due at booking and not refundable if cancelled after deposit is received.***
For stays between 1/3 – 12/20
- Cancellation notice is required 30 days prior to arrival or deposit will be forfeited
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice
For stays during Christmas/February – 12/21 to 1/2 and 2/01 to 2/28
- Prepayment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival for Christmas.
- Full payment will be forfeited if cancelled after that time.
- During Christmas/February, Best Rate Bookings have a minimum stay of 5 nights.
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice.
Daily Maid Service includes:
- Exchange bath towels
- Make the bed
- Empty trash
- Refresh in-room amenities: soap, shampoo, lotions, dish soap, sponges and paper products.
10/22/2017 2:01 pm