If your dream vacation entails as little driving as possible, Kihei Alii Kai C-104 is for you. The one-bedroom condo, which sleeps four, is only 200 yards from Kamaole Beach Park I and the Pacific Ocean—a mere five-minute walk. It’s also within…
1 Bedroom(s) | 1 Bathroom(s) | Sleeps 4
Resort: Kihei Alii Kai | Type: Condo
If your dream vacation entails as little driving as possible, Kihei Alii Kai C-104 is for you. The one-bedroom condo, which sleeps four, is only 200 yards from Kamaole Beach Park I and the Pacific Ocean—a mere five-minute walk. It’s also within walking distance of numerous restaurants and shops. What’s more, the condo complex has both a pool and a tennis court. Everything you need is right here!
Beach chairs, beach towels, and an umbrella are kept in the unit for guests to use—just one example of how Kihei Alii Kai C-104 makes it easy for you to kick back and revel in the laid-back Maui lifestyle. Of course, once you step out onto the ground-floor unit’s covered patio and take a deep breath of the frangipani-scented breeze, relaxation is practically guaranteed. In addition to a chaise, the patio is furnished with a dining table that seats four. Enjoy meals alfresco—the ocean waves provide the perfect background music—and savor a romantic moonlit nightcap. Ahhh…
There’s an indoor dining area too, with another table that seats 4 people. The kitchen is equipped with a full array of appliances, cookware, and tableware. If the fresh coconuts, papayas, and pineapples at the local farmers’ market inspire you to get cooking, you’ll find all the gear and gadgets at your fingertips. There’s a dishwasher too, because nobody wants to waste time washing up when the beach is mere steps away. And speaking of timesavers, Kihei Alii Kai C-104 has its own private washer and dryer as well.
The living area of Kihei Alii Kai C-104 includes a plush sectional sofa and two equally comfortable armchairs. After a day on the go, this space is a restful retreat where you can watch a movie on the 55′ smart HDTV with cable and Blu-ray player or surf the web via the free WiFi. Because the couch is a sofa bed, the living area can double as a second bedroom.
With its beautiful new furnishings and king size bed, the primary bedroom is tailor-made for sweet dreams. When you arrive at Kihei Alii Kai C-104 you’ll find the bed impeccably made up, plenty of clean towels in the bathroom, and extra bedding ready and waiting. If you want to take a nap or a shower as soon as you arrive, you can.
On the other hand, the first thing you might want to do upon arrival is jump into the condo complex’s swimming pool or hit the tennis court. Afterward, you can pamper your tired muscles with a soak in the outdoor hot tub, then laze on a poolside chaise, listening to the palm fronds rustle in the breeze. The poolside patio features a few grills as well, along with picnic tables where you can tuck into your barbecued feast.
And let’s not forget about the beach. Kamaole Beach Park I, known locally as Kam I, is the closest, and sister beaches Kam II and Kam III are also within walking distance. Together they’re about a mile long, with glistening white sand and sparkling clear waters. When you’re not swimming, bodyboarding, or snorkeling (and you’re certain to see fish and turtles while you do so), you can fly kites, picnic, build sand castles, or simply gaze out at the West Maui Mountains while listening to francolins chirp and keeping an eye out for dolphins in the surf.
Once the afternoon trade winds kick in, you may want to leave the beach for other pursuits. In less than fifteen minutes you can drive to the Wailea Gold or the Maui Nui golf course. Just a bit farther is Ma’alaea Harbor, where you can visit the Maui Ocean Center or choose from an array of whale-watching, fishing, snorkeling, and sailing cruises, including trips to the Molokini Crater.
When you stay at Kihei Alii Kai C-104, you can do it all… or do nothing at all except relish the Hawaiian sunshine. First, though, you need to book your stay. Do so today, and get ready for fun in the sun.
Terms and Conditions
Maui Kai shares its terms and conditions for booking the finest Maui vacation rentals at Kaanapali Beach near Lahaina.
- All rates are charged per unit, per night
- All rates subject to a 14.4166% State Tax. GET/TAT Lic.#115-197-1328-01
- All units are managed by Maui Kai Rental Program, which is a Hawaii Partnership.
- Housekeeping services are located onsite.
- All resort amenities are included in the room rate. No resort fees.
- Best Rate Bookings have minimum 2 night stay except during Christmas/February which require a minimum 5 nights.
- Pick Your Condo Bookings have a minimum 5 night stay year round.
- Children under 18 stay for free when no additional bedding is required.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit card payments are accepted.
- 2-night deposit required at booking. Final payment must be received at check-in.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 12 noon.
- Hotel operators license #CHO-108.
Maui Kai Cancellation Policy
Maui Kai only accepts bookings 365 days in advance. If you cancel your reservation before the stated dates below, we will charge $125 to your credit card and your deposit will be returned. See details below if you miss the cut off date for cancellation. Outstanding balances will be collected at check in and become non-refundable at the time.
***When booking our web specials with discounted rates a two night non-refundable deposit is due at booking and not refundable if cancelled after deposit is received.***
For stays between 1/3 – 12/20
- Cancellation notice is required 60 days prior to arrival or deposit will be forfeited
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice
For stays during Christmas/February – 12/21 to 1/2 and 2/01 to 2/28
- Prepayment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival for Christmas.
- Full payment will be forfeited if cancelled after that time.
- During Christmas/February, Best Rate Bookings have a minimum stay of 5 nights.
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice.
Daily Maid Service includes:
- Exchange bath towels
- Make the bed
- Empty trash
- Refresh in-room amenities: soap, shampoo, lotions, dish soap, sponges and paper products.
- (2 & 3 night stays will receive check out cleaning. 4 nights stays & longer will receive daily service & check out cleaning.)
08/14/2020 12:36 pm