Come and enjoy our beautifully appointed one-bedroom, one bath ground floor condominium. We are located within a few steps of the ocean where you can enjoy some of the most spectacular sunsets on Maui. From Kihei Garden Estates G-102’s covered…
1 Bedroom(s) | 1 Bathroom(s) | Sleeps 4
Resort: Kihei Garden Estates | Type: Condo
Come and enjoy our beautifully appointed one-bedroom, one bath ground floor condominium. We are located within a few steps of the ocean where you can enjoy some of the most spectacular sunsets on Maui. From Kihei Garden Estates G-102’s covered lanai and beautifully maintained grounds to the beautiful community pool and Jacuzzi, your garden-level condo is the perfect headquarters for a wonderful Maui vacation. You are within an easy walking distance of world-renowned Kamaole Beach II, great restaurants, and excellent shopping.
Kihei Garden Estates G-102 is designed for casual, comfortable relaxation. Your main living area is open and airy. You can see from the kitchen clear through to the lanai and grounds. Tasteful tropical décor envelops the whole condo in a welcoming serenity you will enjoy immensely. Your living room has a TV with cable and DVD player. Pop a bowl of popcorn and settle in on the queen sleeper sofa for a movie; that is if you can tear yourself away from nature’s beauty outside your door.
Cool tile floors, an air conditioner, and ceiling fan keep the climate within Kihei Garden Estates G-102 perfect year-round. Many updates were recently made to this Maui condo, making it a tropical jewel you’ll thoroughly enjoy no matter how long your visit.
Also in the main living area is your dining table with four upholstered chairs. If extra seating is needed, you’ll find a bar stool at the breakfast bar.
With all the golfing, snorkeling, hiking, and surfing you’ll be doing, expect to be hungry when mealtime rolls around. Your Kihei Garden Estates G-102 kitchen is ready and able to serve. Just pick up ingredients in the nearby grocery. The new granite countertops provide plenty of prep space and the efficient arrangement of the galley kitchen puts everything you need close at hand.
Of course, you could take your food down to the community pool house where you’ll find gas grills, a mini kitchen, and picnic tables. Or, take food prepared in your kitchen out on your covered lanai and breathe in the salty sea air as you dine al fresco amid the beautifully manicured lawns and tropical plants.
After a day exploring the island and soaking up the Hawaiian sun, you’ll be glad to sink into your queen-sized bed. With your own night table and lamp, you can read or just lie back and let the ceiling fan gently stir the trade breezes blowing in through your window. Before you know it, you’ll awake refreshed, relaxed, and ready for another day of adventure in Maui.
Your master bathroom will get you ready for your day in a hurry. There’s a shower/tub combination and a vanity with space to spread out your cosmetics or shaving gear each morning. Before you know it, you’ll be out on the lanai enjoying a cup of coffee and planning your day. Will this be the day you try your hand at surfing or kayaking?
If you’d like to pack light for your trip to Maui and avoid lugging a bunch of bags, you’ll be happy to know there is a laundry center within Kihei Garden Estates that you are welcome to use.
With a great location, well-kept and remodeled interior, and pleasant resort community, you’ll find your ideal vacation destination at Kihei Garden Estates G-103. Choose your preferred dates and book your stay in the tropical paradise that is Kihei Garden Estates as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions
Maui Kai shares its terms and conditions for booking the finest Maui vacation rentals at Kaanapali Beach near Lahaina.
- All rates are charged per unit, per night
- All rates subject to a 14.4166% State Tax. GET/TAT Lic.#115-197-1328-01
- All units are managed by Maui Kai Rental Program, which is a Hawaii Partnership.
- Housekeeping services are located onsite.
- All resort amenities are included in the room rate. No resort fees.
- Best Rate Bookings have minimum 2 night stay except during Christmas/February which require a minimum 5 nights.
- Pick Your Condo Bookings have a minimum 5 night stay year round.
- Children under 18 stay for free when no additional bedding is required.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit card payments are accepted.
- 2-night deposit required at booking. Final payment must be received at check-in.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 12 noon.
- Hotel operators license #CHO-108.
Maui Kai Cancellation Policy
Maui Kai only accepts bookings 365 days in advance. If you cancel your reservation before the stated dates below, we will charge $125 to your credit card and your deposit will be returned. See details below if you miss the cut off date for cancellation. Outstanding balances will be collected at check in and become non-refundable at the time.
***When booking our web specials with discounted rates a two night non-refundable deposit is due at booking and not refundable if cancelled after deposit is received.***
For stays between 1/3 – 12/20
- Cancellation notice is required 60 days prior to arrival or deposit will be forfeited
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice
For stays during Christmas/February – 12/21 to 1/2 and 2/01 to 2/28
- Prepayment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival for Christmas.
- Full payment will be forfeited if cancelled after that time.
- During Christmas/February, Best Rate Bookings have a minimum stay of 5 nights.
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice.
Daily Maid Service includes:
- Exchange bath towels
- Make the bed
- Empty trash
- Refresh in-room amenities: soap, shampoo, lotions, dish soap, sponges and paper products.
- (2 & 3 night stays will receive check out cleaning. 4 nights stays & longer will receive daily service & check out cleaning.)
08/14/2020 12:36 pm