With Kamaole Beach Park a short walk away and a 60’ swimming pool right in your community, Kihei Kai Nani 6-349 is an ideal vacation headquarters in Kihei, Maui. Park your car in the community’s free parking area, and walk up the stairs to your…
1 Bedroom(s) | 1 Bathroom(s) | Sleeps 4
Resort: Kihei Kai Nani | Type: Condo
With Kamaole Beach Park a short walk away and a 60’ swimming pool right in your community, Kihei Kai Nani 6-349 is an ideal vacation headquarters in Kihei, Maui. Park your car in the community’s free parking area, and walk up the stairs to your beautiful contemporary condo. After you’ve settled in, take a stroll around the well-manicured grounds. You might want to stop for a quick game of shuffleboard. Of course with amazing golf courses and the soothing sands of the Pacific beckoning you, you’ll likely have other pleasures on your mind.
Kihei Kai Nani 6-349 is a one-bedroom, one bathroom condo that’s an ideal getaway for a couple that loves the beach and the unique beauty of the lush Hawaiian Islands. When you walk into your condo, you’ll like the touches of tropical décor along with the mirrored living room wall that makes the nice-sized condo seem twice as large. Cool tile floors will feel great on feet tired from walking in warm sands or hiking amid Maui’s incredible attractions. After a day of fun and sun, it will feel great to curl up in your living room to watch cable TV or take in a movie on your DVD player. You also have free high-speed Internet at Kihei Kai Nani 6-349.
On those nights when you want to eat in, you have a fully equipped kitchen at your command. Stop by the nearby grocery to pick up some ingredients and you’ll be all set to prepare your favorite recipes. You’ll love cooking with the handsome appliances and granite countertops. You can also head over to the community barbecuing area and prepare some steaks or fresh seafood on the gas grills.
Serve dinner at your breakfast bar, around your dining table, or take your food out on the lanai and enjoy the island air. Everything seems to taste better in the great outdoors.
Golfing, snorkeling, swimming, and surfing can pretty much wear you out. By night, after watching the sunset at nearby Kamaole Beach Park, you’ll be looking forward to a good night’s sleep. Your master bedroom does not disappoint. With its king-sized bed, TV, and ceiling fan to stir the air, you’ll have the perfect recipe for a good night’s sleep. Just hop into bed and let your memories of a great day lead you off to deep sleep.
When the sun peeks through your bedroom windows, you can make a fast start on your day in the Kihei Kai Nani 6-349 bathroom. The large, tiled shower is just what you need to get going. You can put the finishing touches on your look at the expansive vanity with large mirror and good lighting. As an extra convenience, Kihei Kai Nani 6-349 has its own washer and dryer. No hanging out in the Laundromat for you. Just toss in a load of wash and get on with your day.
You’ll create a host of wonderful memories when you stay at Kihei Kai Nani 6-349. From the moment you arrive, you’ll know for sure you made the right choice to come to Maui, but not just to Maui, to Kihei Kai Nani 6-349 in lovely Kihei. Book your preferred dates today!
Terms and Conditions
Maui Kai shares its terms and conditions for booking the finest Maui vacation rentals at Kaanapali Beach near Lahaina.
- All rates are charged per unit, per night
- All rates subject to a 14.4166% State Tax. GET/TAT Lic.#115-197-1328-01
- All units are managed by Maui Kai Rental Program, which is a Hawaii Partnership.
- Housekeeping services are located onsite.
- All resort amenities are included in the room rate. No resort fees.
- Best Rate Bookings have minimum 2 night stay except during Christmas/February which require a minimum 5 nights.
- Pick Your Condo Bookings have a minimum 5 night stay year round.
- Children under 18 stay for free when no additional bedding is required.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit card payments are accepted.
- 2-night deposit required at booking. Final payment must be received at check-in.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 12 noon.
- Hotel operators license #CHO-108.
Maui Kai Cancellation Policy
Maui Kai only accepts bookings 365 days in advance. If you cancel your reservation before the stated dates below, we will charge $125 to your credit card and your deposit will be returned. See details below if you miss the cut off date for cancellation. Outstanding balances will be collected at check in and become non-refundable at the time.
***When booking our web specials with discounted rates a two night non-refundable deposit is due at booking and not refundable if cancelled after deposit is received.***
For stays between 1/3 – 12/20
- Cancellation notice is required 60 days prior to arrival or deposit will be forfeited
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice
For stays during Christmas/February – 12/21 to 1/2 and 2/01 to 2/28
- Prepayment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival for Christmas.
- Full payment will be forfeited if cancelled after that time.
- During Christmas/February, Best Rate Bookings have a minimum stay of 5 nights.
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice.
Daily Maid Service includes:
- Exchange bath towels
- Make the bed
- Empty trash
- Refresh in-room amenities: soap, shampoo, lotions, dish soap, sponges and paper products.
- (2 & 3 night stays will receive check out cleaning. 4 nights stays & longer will receive daily service & check out cleaning.)
08/14/2020 12:36 pm