Menehune Shores Resort 3 bedrooms enjoy a fabulous location right on the ocean.
Menehune Shores is a beautiful six story oceanfront property located in North Kihei and offers unobstructed views of the clear blue Pacific. The property features an immaculately kept lawn area, a shuffleboard court, an onsite restaurant (Monsoon…
3 Bedroom(s) | 2 Bathroom(s) | Sleeps 8
View: Oceanfront, Ocean | Air Conditioning | Lanai/Patio | Pool | Parking: Parking
Menehune Shores is a beautiful six story oceanfront property located in North Kihei and offers unobstructed views of the clear blue Pacific. The property features an immaculately kept lawn area, a shuffleboard court, an onsite restaurant (Monsoon India), a swimming pool and two barbecue areas. It sits next to the historic 16th century royal fish pond of Kalepolepo. The property is an excellent location for stunning sunsets, swimming, romantic beach strolling, and seasonal whale watching. The unit interiors include fully equipped kitchens (Convection oven only), cable television, free local phone service, private lanais and luxury linens supplied.
* Minimum stay requirement of 14 nights may apply for holiday (Christmas/New Years) periods/
Air Conditioning: Limited A/C
View From Condo: Oceanfront
Area: North Kihei
Nearest Beach: Kaonoulu Beach
Master Bedroom Bedding: King
Guest Bedroom Bedding: King
Third Bedroom Bedding: Twins
Keyless Access: Yes
Maximum Guest Capacity: 8
Bath Tub: Yes
Non-Smoking Vacation Rental
Sleep Cap: 8
Roof Top BBQ: Yes
Housekeeping: Weekly (14 nt min.)
Sofa Bed: Yes
Washer/Dryer In Unit: Yes
Food & Bar: Yes
Ocean View Bedroom: Yes
Floor Level: 2
Wireless Internet: Yes
iPod Docking Station: Yes
Bedroom TV: Master, Guest, & 3rd
iPod Docking Station: Master
Check-in time is 4:00pm / Check-out time is 10:00am.
- Valid identification and matching valid accepted credit card required at the time of check-in.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Alii Resorts, LLC and, if required, register with the property. Failure to complete the registration form may result in access code deactivation and/or immediate eviction.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a letter of confirmation with a reservation number after the signing of the E-signature document.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 14.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax as required by law and are based on Standard Occupancy.
- A 3-night deposit is required at the time of booking for reservations under 28 nights.
- Long Stay Reservations: Any stay 28 nights or longer requires a deposit equal to 25% of the total value of the reservation.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX credit card payments.
- Payments made by check/ACH will receive a 2% discount off the gross rent of the reservation (Deposit AND Final payments must be made by check/ACH to receive the discount). All ACH payments will require a signed registration form before your reservation is confirmed.
- Check payments must be received within 7 days of the date of booking. All check payments must be in US dollars.
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Years bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights). Your final payment will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the appropriate due date unless auto-charge is declined.
- All reservations are subject to a Guest Service Fee that may include but are not limited to applicable cleaning and resort fees.
- Additional cleaning fees will be added for stays less than 5 nights, when applicable.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guests for accidental reported breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Alii Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guests will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for any damages incurred. Cost is $40.00 + tax and is non-refundable. This waiver protection is added to the total reservation cost unless guests opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a refundable $400 cash security deposit.
Cancellation and Changes
- A fee of 10% of the gross rent or $200, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Years, 120+ days for Long Stay). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Years bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights) or after arrival date. No refund is available unless space can be rerented. If space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full. Cancellations are subject to a processing/handling fee.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only and mailed to the address on file.
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in the exchange rate and all fees. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting the island of Maui, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Early Check-In or Late Check-Out
- An Early Check-In or Late Check-Out may be available at 50% of the non-discounted daily rate on participating condos.
- Christmas/New Years reservations are not subject to normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10- night minimum is required on 1-bedroom units and a 14-night minimum is required on 2- and 3-bedroom units.
- Standard Occupancy is the base number of persons allowed per dwelling unit based on standard bedding and restrictions. 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people).
- Additional person(s) charge(s) of $20 plus tax per-person, per-night above standard occupancy using standard bedding to a maximum occupancy of 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), and 3-Bedroom (8 people).
- Children 12 and under are free (extra person fee does not apply) but are counted towards maximum occupancy.
- All units are non-smoking. Pets are not permitted.
- Alii Resorts, LLC is not responsible for the retrieval and return of lost and found items. Shipping/handling fees apply for mailing back lost and found items. A minimum charge of $40 plus the cost of shipping applies.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service and/or additional ordered cable charges.
- Alii Resorts, LLC is not responsible for childproofing accommodations.
- Alii Resorts, LLC will communicate with guests as Alii Resorts is notified of disruptions to the tenants enjoyment due to construction projects, noise at neighboring properties, or interruption in available amenities. Properties are treated professionally for insect control. Additional measures are available upon request. Appliances and electronics which include but are not limited to: air conditioning units, TVs, DVD players, water heaters, washer/dryers, internet and Phone service are known to be in operation upon arrival unless the guest is notified otherwise. The guest accepts that unexpected impacts happen due to construction projects, noise at neighboring properties, interruption in available amenities, insects, failed appliances/electronics, interruptions in utilities including but not limited to the internet may occur and guest agrees to hold Alii Resorts/Owner harmless for such incidents. Alii Resorts, LLC agrees to make good faith efforts to resolve the reported problem as quickly as possible.
- Owner and /or Alii Resorts, LLC, and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts, LLC may enter property with 24-hour notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit, if necessary.
- Alii Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change guest condominium/home accommodation. In most cases, this is due to repairs, condo owner use, and/or acts of God. If this should happen, Alii Resorts, LLC will make good faith efforts to provide you with another condominium/home of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium/home, or allow cancellation of guests reservation without a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or online travel agents, hereby agree to verify all reservation details including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation.
- Alii Resorts, LLC is not responsible for any third partys failure to display or provide current photos of the property or for variation in 3rd party posted rates. All 3rd parties are advised to and are responsible for posting accurate rates. Alii Resorts, LLC does not control, nor is responsible for any 3rd party booking site fees.
Guest & Alii Resorts Agreement
- Guests agree that any disagreements pertaining to this reservation policy will first be attempted to be resolved by good faith negations. Guests and Alii Resorts, LLC agree that if a dispute has not been successfully resolved within 30 days, the matter will be submitted to mediation for resolution in Maui, Hawaii prior to any litigation and any litigation pertaining to this reservation policy will take place exclusively in courts located in Maui County, Hawaii.
This reservation policy represents the entire Agreement of the guests and Alii Resorts, LLC, and may be modified only in writing. It will be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii and will be binding on a successor, assigns, or devisees. If any provision in this reservation policy is unenforceable, the remaining provisions are valid and enforceable and apply to all occupants within the accommodation.
01/07/2021 4:56 pm