Just Steps away from the ocean, one Bedroom oceanfront with central Air
• This condo is one of the closest to the beach and ocean! From the moment you step in the door you will be greeted by a breathtaking view of the ocean. Royal Kahana #109 is an updated, OCEANFRONT condo with amazing sunset views! From our private…
1 Bedroom(s) | 1 Bathroom(s) | Sleeps 4
Resort: Royal Kahana | Type: Condo
Air Conditioning | Lanai/Patio | Pool
• This condo is one of the closest to the beach and ocean! From the moment you step in the door you will be greeted by a breathtaking view of the ocean. Royal Kahana #109 is an updated, OCEANFRONT condo with amazing sunset views! From our private lanai (balcony) you can:
View the Island of Molokai, watch the whales as they jump and play in the water (during whale season),Take in one of Maui’s many rainbows or stunning sunsets.
Relax and enjoy your morning coffee, cocktails or meals, Watch wind surfers as they do their flips and tricks, Spot turtles in the water, Snuggle up together on the sofa. Enjoy the starlit skies
• This recently refreshed one bedroom condo is perfect for your Maui getaway. Features 777 square feet of living space and has 150 square feet lanai. There is plenty of room to enjoy during your stay. The living area provides ample seating as well as additional sleep space via the comfy pull-out sofa with extra thick gel mattress. Blackout drapes help make this a comfortable space for guests to slumber. Brand new Central Air Conditioning installed to help cool you after a sun-soaked day exploring the Valley Isle.
• Smart TV in living area and bedroom, cable and Wifi provided. Full sized washer and dryer make for lighter packing on your end. Full kitchen has all you will need to whip up sunset meals in-house, including newer stainless appliances with oven and bonus warming oven, microwave, dishwasher and ice maker. Add to that the onsite, luxury gas grill areas and you’ll never have to make dining reservations.
• Plush King bed in the bedroom with bonus views of the ocean and the Island of Molokai while lying in bed.
Beautiful brand new blackout drapes added to make sleeping a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
• Our beach experiences changes from directional currents which can affect the size and appearance of our beach. South swells carry sand back to our beach, while North swells carry most of our sand south narrowing our beach.From May to November there is a beautiful sandy beach just a few feet away. During the winter months the beach may be smaller due to the changing tides.
• At the pool and on the grassy area next to the shoreline. Sunbathe and watch the beautiful sunsets and swim on the beach. Enjoy the Exercise Room and Ping-Pong Table and shuffle board with family and friends. There are barbecue grills near the beach for you to use. In the lobby is a concierge desk will assist you with your island activities and snorkel gear rental. There is a security guard on property.
• Situated between Ka’anapali and Kapalua, The location is prime, right on the ocean in West Maui and is close to all the places you want to visit while here. It is a short walking distance to restaurants, shops, banking, a fresh Farmer’s Market, gourmet coffee stores, and more! Historic Lahaina Town is only a short drive as are our islands best beaches, most popular luaus, Honolua Bay Marine Reserve, and some of the best surfing on the island! Four of Maui’s 14 Championship golf courses are within a few miles, including Kapalua Plantation Course which hosts the PGA Tour’s Sentry Tournament of Champions.
• *Effective June 1, 2022, the AOAO will be charging a nightly parking fee of $10 per day, plus tax. Guests will pay this fee directly to the front desk when they pick up their parking passes on property.*
Your condominium will be supplied with beach towels. It will not however be stocked with beach equipment. Too often items break or go missing and it is not feasible to track and replace the items. Sullivan Properties, Inc firmly believes in recycling & lowering the carbon footprint we leave on this planet! If items are purchased or acquired by guests and are still in good condition, we are happy to leave them in the unit for others to enjoy. If they are extremely dirty or broken, we must toss them out. There are places nearby that rent beach amenities – your property might also have an onsite rental shack.
TA-043-770-2656-03, TMK 2430100070009
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – IMPORTANT NOTES
Did you receive your Resort Condominium Key code or Understand your Check-in Procedure upon making your final payment? If not, please reach out or we will a few days prior to your arrival. Did you know we have an App?! For your convenience as a guest or visitor to West Maui, we have built the “Sullivan Properties” App to make your arrival that much easier. It can be downloaded on any smart phone, tablet, and/or computer. Simply go to your App Store on your device and do a search for “Hospitality by Glad To Have You”. As a registered guest with SPI you will be able to check-in to your reservation and see many helpful things concerning the condo you booked including the entry door code, gate codes, parking instructions etc. This App can also be shared with other travelers in your party. It is a resource for information on restaurants, points of interest, maps, our other rental properties and much more! It is a wonderful tool for you to use while on vacation with SPI.
CANCELLATION POLICY You can cancel your stay up until 60 days prior to your arrival. Should you choose to cancel, you will receive a refund of the monies collected for your reservation less our Administration fee. Sullivan Properties Administration Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. There will be no refunds within the 60 day days prior to your arrival. We do advise you to purchase travel insurance that we offer through Generali Global Assistance. (Effective for Bookings made on or after November 4, 2020)
The Damage Waiver is a fee added to the reservation total. When an issue is reported immediately, it covers the registered guest against any accidental damage to the unit or its contents for an amount not to exceed $1500.00. The Damage Waiver gives our guests a complete and total peace of mind by knowing “When accidents happen…You are covered!”
Terms and Conditions:
Coverage includes accidental damages only. Damage caused by acts of violence or malicious acts will not be covered.
Damage is limited to the rental unit you are occupying under the terms of your confirmation and does not cover any other structure.
- Coverage includes the interior of the unit including furnishings, appliances and other fixtures.
- Coverage includes limited damage to the exterior including porches.
- Guest’s personal items such as luggage, clothing, electronics or any other items that are not a part of the rental property are not covered under this coverage.
- Vehicles of any kind are not covered.
- Damage must be reported to the office immediately for coverage to be in effect.
- Acts of God are not covered.
- Damage plan does not cover loss of use of the property.
- Guest is responsible for charges over and above $1,500.
BOOKING DEPOSIT & FULL PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS We require a 25% deposit of your total, upon booking your reservation. Final payment is due 60 days before your arrival date. We process credit cards on due dates unless otherwise instructed.
RATES, TAXES, CHECK-OUT CLEAN CHARGE & REGISTER OR MISC. FEES Descriptions and rates are subject to change without notice. State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax (10.25%) and General Excise Tax (4.166%) are charged on each reservation. Rates do not include daily housekeeping service. Daily Housekeeping service is available at additional cost. Homeowner Association check-in fees, local telephone charges, parking fees or Resort fees may apply. Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates will vary based on the condo location, the condo size and the time of year.
CHECK-IN PROCEDURES Please phone us if you do not understand your condo entry procedure or keying instructions! Check-in time is after 3:00 PM. The guest may go straight to the condo on/or after the designated check-in time. Check-out time is at 11:00 AM. You may need to rent another day for Departing Red Eye Flights! Sullivan Properties will provide a condominium lock box code or other arrival entry instruction after we receive your final reservation payment for rentals. You may go directly to your unit when you arrive on Maui if you have your entry door key codes or lock box instruction. Call 800-326-9874 for check-in clarification if needed. We will leave a Parking Permit inside most condos. The front desk or on-site manager at Sands of Kahana and The Whaler will give you a Parking Permit or charge you for a Parking Permit. This is important, as they will tow your auto off property and charge you a fee without a Parking Permit. The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach and Sands of Kahana: Please check in at the front desk on arrival. The Whaler charges a separate daily resort/parking fee upon your arrival. Other property register fees were posted to your account in advance. Note: Sands of Kahana only allows local calls. We suggest you bring your cellular phones or phone cards for all properties for making long distance calls. The Kapalua Bay Villas, most of The Kapalua Golf Villas, The Mahana & Kahana Sunset now use a numeric entry door code. Call us if you have not received your entry door code. All Codes/ Fees are Subject to change!
EARLY ARRIVAL or LATE CHECK OUT If you arrive early and want to check in to your condo prior to 3pm there is $50.00 early arrival fee. Late check outs, if available, are as follows: Anytime until 3:00 pm is $150. If you wish to stay past 3:00 pm, it is a full day rent plus taxes. These services are based on space available.
WARNING!!! HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATIONS DO NOT GIVE CONSTRUCTION NOTICES ANYMORE! If you would like an update on these notices please check in with the on-site homeowner’s association office during normal working hours to inquire about this information. They can also offer the current house rules, pool rules, schedule for pest control, crime security alerts, construction or other property activity schedules and or permits that are required by the on-site Homeowners Association office. Property Amenities may change without notice!
HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE No daily housekeeping service is included in your rental rate. Housekeeping services are available at additional cost. Your condo will be cleaned and ready before your arrival. If you are not satisfied with the condition upon check-in, please reach out to our office immediately ad SPI will dispatch a housekeeping representative. We ask that you leave the property in the order that you found it; this includes the placement of the interior and exterior furniture.
SUPPLIES All properties are equipped with minimal starter supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, dishwasher soap and a trash bag. Guests are to replenish the starter supplies at their own cost as needed in addition to personal items and cleaning supplies needed for their rental period. All linens and towels are provided by Sullivan Properties, INc and are included in the reservation cost. This includes one set of towels per number of people the condo sleeps and one set of sheets for the sofa sleeper. All beds will be made with the exception of the sofa sleeper. Kitchen linens include 2 dish towels and 2 dish cloths.
AIR CONDITIONING Air conditioning is only available at The Whaler, The Kapalua Golf Villas & the Mahana Resort. There are a few A/C exceptions at other properties, so please call us if you need air conditioning prior to making your reservation or use the advanced search on our website to filter AC condos only.
INTERNET ACCESS AND MISC High-Speed Internet with Wi-Fi connection is Free and available Free in all condos. Most condominiums have washer & dryers inside the units. The exceptions are Napili Bay, The Whaler and Kuleana properties, where there are laundry facilities on site.
SMOKING We ask that if you smoke, please do so outdoors as smoking is not permitted in any of our rental accommodations or on the lanais. The State of Hawaii has outlawed smoking within 25 feet of a public common element or public entry way.
OCCUPANCY Studios: 2 persons, One-Bedroom units: 2 – 4 persons, Two Bedroom units: 4 – 6 persons, 3 Bedroom units: 6 – 8 persons. Some restrictions may apply. (Note: We do not recommend sofa bed usage for adults!)
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS Sullivan Properties acts as the rental agent for the individual condominium owners and we cannot completely control rental availability. Problems rarely occur but should such a situation arise whereby the condominium becomes unavailable; we reserve the right to substitute an alternate condominium property up to and including the day of arrival. All reservations are subject to cancellation or change for reasons including but not limited to, labor strikes, acts of God, failure of guests to vacate as scheduled, mis-interpreted communications, sale of unit or change of management companies.
OFFICE HOURS M-F 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Saturday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM and Sunday 9:00 AM- 1:00 PM (Hawaii Time Zone) Office 808-669-0423 Toll Free 800-326-9874 Fax 808-669-8409 – Emergency Call 911 – After Hours 1-808-669-0423 for On-Duty Staff Cellular Numbers: 808-870-6431 or 808-283-4695 for lock outs / plumbing problems. However; for General Repairs & Housekeeping, Please Phone our Office the next day. Disaster Preparedness The phone book in the condo will have disaster preparedness instructions. The AOAO on-site staff will have disaster instructions related to their property. You can also call Civil Defense at local number 808-986-1200 or telephone Sullivan Properties 808-669-0423 for assistance. Here is a link to the county disaster preparedness website for emergency (ex. Hurricane season from June 1st- November 30th: https://www.mauicounty.gov/AlertCenter.aspx?CID=Emergency-Civil-Defense-Notifications-1. This is a link to the National Weather Service:https://www.weather.gov/hfo/.
02/25/2021 11:37 am