Spectacular Oceanfront Home
We welcome you to come and enjoy our amazing oceanfront home in Napili, the Honu Hale.
Napili is a small beach town famous for its quiet Hawaiian charm nestled just below the Kapalua Resort. Thus you are just minutes away from the beautiful white…
6 Bedroom(s) | 4.5 Bathroom(s) | Sleeps 12
Air Conditioning | Lanai/Patio
We welcome you to come and enjoy our amazing oceanfront home in Napili, the Honu Hale.
Napili is a small beach town famous for its quiet Hawaiian charm nestled just below the Kapalua Resort. Thus you are just minutes away from the beautiful white sand beaches, scenic hiking trails, award winning tennis facilities, championship golf courses, world class spas and the unique restaurants of Kapalua and Napili.
Experience the beauty of the Pacific Ocean from this dramatic setting, the panoramic views of neighboring Moloka?i and Lana?i, the spectacular sunsets from the expansive decks. The sea life is constantly on display and during whale season, you’ll thrill to see the humpback whales return home to Maui each year. Dozens of large green sea turtles call the area home year-round, schools of spinner dolphins and monk seals are also frequently spotted as well.
This magnificent home has six bedrooms and four and half bathrooms. You’ll marvel at the beautiful high ceilings and live palm trees in the expansive great room of this custom crafted home.
The chef in your family will love the fully equipped kitchen and gas barbecue for grilling up every one’s favorite dish. The house is also equipped with high speed WIFI and several large screen smart TV’s.
* All Upstairs bedroom has king side beds, Queen size sofa bed in master bedroom, Ohana room has Queen bed * Maximum Occupancy: 12 guests including children
* Air Conditioning – All bedrooms have air conditioning. There is no AC in the living room however good air flow and ceiling fans bring in the cool trade winds.
* Three car garage
* Laundry Room
* Wine Chiller
* Outdoor Shower
* Outdoor BBQ Grill
* Beach Chairs, Beach Towels
* This legal short-term vacation rental home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. Excessive noise, parties, and occupancy violations may result in Maui County Police evictions and fines up to $2,000/day. Whalers Investment Group, LLC reserves the right to terminate occupancy without refund should violations of house rules or occupancy limits occur.
* Quiet hours shall be maintained from 9:00 pm until 8:00 am, during which time the noise from the short-term rental home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the Honu Hale boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
* Maximum Occupancy: 12 guests including children.
* Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the short-term rental home is prohibited.
* Vehicles shall park in the designated onsite parking areas and shall not be parked on the street.
* No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur.
Check Out Cleaning Fee: $950.00 Plus Tax
County of Maui Short Term rental permit STWM2021/0001
House Rules, Liability Release
Please remember this is a residential community, and the residents value peace and quiet. Quiet hours are: 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Please carefully read the following County requirements:
1. In order to offer this short-term rental, the owners have been required to obtain a permit from Maui County, at great effort and expense. Any complaints of disturbances may result in revocation of the permit, and discontinuation of short-term rentals.
2. As a courtesy to our neighbors, we have provided them the 24-hour phone number of our professional property manager. They have been asked to call-in any activity of concern, so that any effect can be minimized immediately.
3. The “quiet hours” are from 9:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m., during which time the noise from the short-term rental home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. We also request that during daytime hours, that you cause no sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries,that is more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
3. Please park only in the designated guest stalls. No on-street parking is allowed.
4. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the short-term rental home is prohibited.
5. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur.
Please initial here __________, indicating that you have read, and agree to the above County requirements.
The Owners greatly appreciate your anticipated cooperation.
NO parties or smoking allowed
If you have any questions, maintenance or housekeeping concerns, please call us at 661-3484.
For after hours emergency only call 250-3484. Mahalo, Mark A. Marchello (RA) and staff.
1. There is a $20 re-keying charge if the is not left in the home upon
2. Monies are non-refundable after full payment unless space is resold, less travel insurance. A $40 cancellation fee applies after initial deposit is made. Balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
3. There will be additional charges for any damages, lost items, or excessive check out cleaning. Whalers Investment Group, LLC is not
responsible for lost or stolen items.
4. Please remember daily maid service is not included, but available at cost.
5. All reservations are subject to cancellations or change, due to conditions beyond the control of Whalers Investment Group, LLC, strikes, owners request, sale of unit, acts of God or failure of guests to vacate as scheduled.
6. Parties and neighborhood disturbances may result in fines and/or
BEACH TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED
*** HOUSE RULES & LIABILITY RELEASE ***
1) CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT:
Check-in time is 3:00pm and
Check-out time is 11:00am on your departure date.
2) CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES: Upon check-out please:
– Put all perishables and food items in the refrigerator.
– Turn off all lights, fans and air conditioners.
– Place all trash in the trash cans.
– Lock all the doors and windows and leave the keys on the kitchen counter.
Please notify us immediately of any damages to the property.
4) NOISE: Please keep in mind that you are in a residential neighborhood. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of this home during non-quiet hours is prohibited.
Noise carries easily and we ask that you and your children respect your neighbors privacy, peace and quiet.
5) QUIET HOURS: Quiet hours are from 9:00pm until 8:00am. Please keep the noise inside during these quiet hours.
6) ENERGY CONSERVATION: Please be energy considerate, turn off lights, fans, air conditioning, TVs, stereos, etc when leaving the home.
7) LOST KEY REPLACEMENT: There is a $20.00 charge for replacement of lost keys.
8) MAID SERVICE: Your rental includes cleaning prior to your arrival and a check-out cleaning. If you would like additional maid service we can arrange it for you at a minimal cost.
9) NO SMOKING: This is strictly a “non-smoking” rental. NO smoking is allowed inside the home.
10) RUBBISH DISPOSAL: Please use trash bags provided and place all trash in trash cans.
11) SUPPLIES: We supply paper goods and soaps as a starter pack. However, unlike a hotel, we do not replenish these supplies.
12) TELEPHONE CALLS: There is no charge for local and Mainland phone calls. Please charge all international calls to your credit card or calling card.
13) VALUABLES AND PERSONAL PROPERTY: Take precautions for protection of your valuables, we are not responsible for any losses. Please lock all doors and windows when you leave the home unattended.
14) NO PARTIES ALLOWED: Home and grounds rented are to be used only by the number of guest confirmed on the reservation. If Guests violate any of these House Rules, the State and County may impose substantial fines against the guests, the owners and the property manager, or may revoke the owners’ permit to operate this short-term rental..
15) PARKING: Vehicles shall be parked in the garage and driveway only and shall not be parked on the street.
16) CONDITIONS OF RENTAL: In addition to acceptance of the foregoing each guest shall also, as a condition to the rental of property by Whalers Investment Group, LLC Inc. be liable for all acts of the family, invites, employees, or other persons invited onto the property and:
*may not sublet or assign this rental agreement in whole or in part.
*shall be responsible to return all keys.
*shall abide by the above HOUSE RULES.
*shall not bring any pets onto the property.
*and agree that guest and other invites shall exercise
Due caution when entering the ocean AT THEIR OWN RISK.
INDEMNITY AGREEMENT – (signature required)
This Indemnity Agreement is given by _______________________________________,
herein referred to as “guest”, for the benefit of the Homeowner of the lease residence described herein according to this rental/lease agreement and Whalers Investment Group, LLC a Hawaii corporation whose place of business is 2580 Kekaa Drive, Suite 118, Lahaina, HI 96761. This Indemnity Agreement shall be effective
as of the date first signed and shall be valid for the term of this lease agreement.
Now, Therefore, in consideration of the representations made and agreed to in the forgoing documentation with regard to this lease agreement and other good and valuable consideration, Guest covenants and agrees with and for the benefit of the Homeowner
and Whalers Investment Group, LLC Inc. as follows:
Guest agrees to release Homeowner and Whalers Investment Group, LLC Inc. from, and to indemnify and hold harmless the Homeowner and Whalers Investment Group, LLC Inc. against, any and all claims, demands, fees, causes of action, liability, loss, damages claims, injury or death, costs and expenses, including attorneys fees. by whomsoever made, arising out of or connected in any way with, directly or indirectly, Guests invitees, employees, agents assigns or independent contractors entering the leased premises for use of the property.
Whalers Investment Group, LLC Inc. shall be deemed to include members, owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and the term “guest” shall be deemed to include the guests/tenant, its guests/invitees, employees, agents, successors and assigns, and independent
Whalers Investment Group, LLC Inc. in its sole and unfettered discretion reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to any person(s) and or rescind any contract for accommodations.
As Whalers Investment Group, LLC Inc. acts, as a rental agent for individual condominium and homeowners, rented accommodations cannot be completely controlled. Problems rarely occur but should such a situation arise whereby, the accommodations specified on
your confirmation become unavailable, Whalers Investment Group, LLC Inc. reserves the right to substitute alternate accommodations up to and including the day of arrival. All reservations/leases are subject to Cancellation or change for reasons or conditions beyond the control of Whalers Investment Group, LLC including but
not limited to, strikes, acts of God or failure of guests to vacate as scheduled.
If you have any questions, maintenance or housekeeping concerns,
please call us at 661-3484.
For after hours emergency only call 250-3484.
Mahalo, Mark A. Marchello (RA) and staff.
*This document consists of House Rules and Liability Release. Your signature above indicates your acknowledgement that you have read and agree to all terms. Please fill out names of guests below plus Decline trip protection, and sign CC authorization form on next pages.
Occuancy: Maximum occupancy limits including children are listed on each webpage and strictly enforced. Our homes and town homes are located in quiet residential neighborhoods; excessive noise, parties and occupancy violations may result in Maui County Police evictions and fines up to $2000/day. Whalers Realty Management reserves the right to terminate occupancy without refund should violation of house rules or occupancy limits occur. Please provide us with all names of those who will occupy this home, including children.
________________ _________________ ________________ ________________
________________ _________________ ________________ ________________
________________ _________________ ________________ ________________
Rates: Prime Season: January 5 – April 11, June 15 – August 20 and November 20 – 28. Regular Season: April 12 – June 14, August 21 – November 19 and November 29 – December 19. Holiday Season: December 20 – January 4. (Check for rates). Rates are subject to Hawaii State Taxes, current GE @ 4.166% and TA @ 9.25%, and subject to change. Minimum Stay Policy: Prime and Regular Season, 5-7-night minimum, Holiday Season, 14-night minimum. Owner Guest Reservations: Owner direct bookings are unit specific and Whalers Investment Group, LLC., LLC. is not responsible for owner representations.
Payment Policy: Upon booking, a (3) night charge is made to your credit card. The following documents must be SIGNED by you and RECEIVED by us within 72 hours to CONFIRM your reservation: 1) Rental Agreement/Credit Card Authorization Form 2) List of ALL occupants 3) House Rules & Liabil ity Release (homes only). Credit Cards accepted (American Express, MasterCard & Visa). Check or money order is preferred for final payment which is due 45 days prior to arrival, except for Holiday Season December 20 to January 4; when final payments are due by October 15th.
**Unprinted checks or debit cards are not accepted – US Funds only** Credit Card Authorization & Security Deposit: Reservations are not confirmed until we receive the initial three-night deposit and a signed Credit Card Authorization Form (CCAF). The CCAF establishes credit and guarantees payment for charges that may result from an y damages, excessive cleaning, house rules violation fines, or loss to the property or its contents; caused by guest during their stay. Homes: Reservations are not confirmed until we receive the initial three-night deposit, acknowledged House Rules & Liability Release. Security Deposit. When booking online, you may make your initial deposit and confirm your reservation immediately by utilizing our On -Line Credit Card interface. At time of final payment either a $3,000 security deposit or a $49 accidental damage insurance policy must be paid. All deposits shall be held in client trust accounts, security deposits are fully refundable less the cost of any damages, replacement of missing inventory, excessive cleaning or association fines within 14 days of departure; any interest earned on deposits shall be paid to Whalers Investment Group, LLC., LLC.
Cancellation Policy: All payments are non-refundable after final payment due date unless space is resold. If cancellation is called in prior to final payment “d ate”, monies are refundable less a $40 cancellation charge and any insurance charges. No refunds are made for un-used nights regardless of cause. Reservations are unit “specific” and cannot be changed by guest after “full payment date”. To protect your investment, optional Vacation Rental Insurance is available and priced on your confirmation; go to (http://www.vacationrentalinsurance.com) for details. *REQUIRES ACROBAT READER*
Maid Service: Homes; see webpage for checkout cleaning fee, most Puamana townhomes include a checkout cleaning with minimum 5 night stay. Condos: The checkout cleaning (minimum 5 nights stay) and one (1) mid stay service (minimum 10 nights) are included. Guest of owner reservations may not include cleaning. Additional maid service is available at cost. Your unit will be prepared for your arrival including linens, two sets of towels per person, starter kitchen and bathroom amenities, i.e.: dish washing liquid, dishwasher soap, paper towels, soap and toilet paper are provided but not replenished. **Beach towels are not provided**
Maintenance: All of our units are individually owned and decorated. Please do not remove linen, dishes or other items from the unit, as they belong to the owner. Additional charges will be incurred for damages, lost items, or excessive checkout cleaning caused by guests during their stay. Repair Issues may arise: There is a labor shortage on the Island and materials may need to be shipped in, there may be some delays in completing repairs. Refunds or credits are not provided for maintenance, cleaning or pest issues as long as we are making our best efforts to complete or correct them.
Check-in: You will receive an email with mobile app instructions that will provide all your arrival and check -in information one week before your arrival. Check-in time is 3 P.M.; Checkout time is 11 A.M. A late checkout “must be prearranged” and is subject to a 1/2-day charge. Any unapproved late checkouts past the 11 am checkout will result in a full day charge.
Reservation Guarantee: Whalers Investment Group, LLC., LLC. cannot absolutely guarantee specific reserved unit numbers or accommodations. Whalers Investment Group, LLC., LLC. reserves the right to substitute alternate accommodations of similar type up to and including the day of arrival. All reservations are subject to change or cancellation for reasons including but not limited to strikes, owners request, sale of unit, changes in State or County Laws, acts of God, or failure of guests to vacate as scheduled.
Disclosures: The Hawaiian sun is strong use sunscreen or stay in the shade like the locals between 10 -4, you may experience strong ocean conditions be alert as there are no lifeguards at the beaches, the amount of sand at the beaches in Hawaii is effected by heavy surf, currents, and high & low ti des thus the beach size may vary from month to month, Maui has a rural Hawaiian atmosphere that may include the occasional rooster, please don’t kill any geckos they are friendly and considered good luck in Hawaii, although the owners hire professional pest control services pest (ants, roaches & rodents) can’t be completely controlled in t he tropics and finally the online pictures best represent the property interiors although they are not entirely accurate as owners are always upgrading and improving. ** Whalers Investment Group, LLC., LLC. is not responsible or liable for any issues relating to but not limited to pests, health, and security or lost and stolen items that may occur during or after your stay.**
Registration: No Subleasing – the party signing this agreement must register with the Front Desk or Office during business hours and be the responsible occupant for the entire term of the agreement. Most properties charge “registration, key service, or parking fees.” Such fees are set by the individual properties and not Whalers Investment Group, LLC., LLC.. You are subject to and liable for these charges, in most cases they are not included in your rate and may change with or without notice. PUAMANA guests only: You must register at the clubhouse to pick up your parking pass and pedestrian gate code. The Puamana Registration Fee is collected at time of final payment and forwarded to the Association prior to your arrival: $10/day + tax ($160 + tax maximum). The second car is $10/day + tax ($160 + tax maximum) collected at the clubhouse. Two car maximum. Please check the web page for the property you are booking for occupancy limits or special instructions regarding parking; there are some properties with a one-car maximum. Vehicles may be towed at owners expense if not register at Club House.
Accidental Damage Protection: This Security Deposit Protection plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 will be charged to the credit card on file. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Security Deposit Protection coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Whalers Investment Group, LLC., LLC. any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Security Deposit Protection. Please click here to obtain your insurance policy if you have paid for the plan. If you have to cancel and don’t get a chance to check in, the cost of the plan will be returned to you. In the event you decline the plan a $3,000 security deposit will be required to confirm your reservation.
Smoking: State Law prohibits Smoking in all areas open to the public that include, but are not limited to restrooms, lobbies, reception areas, hallways, bars, vacation rental rooms & lanais, restaurants, retail service establishments and retail stores. Thus all of our accommodations are Non-Smoking.
Confirming your reservation is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions *Subject to change without notice*
Whalers Investment Group, LLC. / Rental Agreement Vacation-Maui.Com 2580 Kekaa Drive, Suite 118 Kaanapali, HI 96761 (808)661-3484 Terms and Conditions / Credit Card Authorization Form – 2017/2018
Print Name _____________________________Reservation # ________________________
(I have read the terms and conditions above and agree to them.)
Sign below TO DECLINE the Travel Insurance: ________________________________________________DATE: __________________
SIGNATURE: I DECLINE travel insurance.
Your reservation offers Vacation Rental Insurance to protect you in the event of unforeseen circumstances requiring cancellation or interruption of your trip. Your insurance becomes effective when your final payment is processed.
TRAVEL PROTECTION Your reservation offers Vacation Rental Insurance to protect you in the event of unforeseen circumstances requiring cancellation or interruption of your trip. The cost of the insurance. Your insurance becomes effective when your final payment is processed. Direct ALL Insurance questions to CSA Insurance 866-298-6846/Plan Code 330CSA. A link to CSA website is located in the footer of (vacation-maui.com).
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION Whalers Investment Group, LLC. is authorized to charge room, tax & incidental charges for the above reservation to the credit card below. As the signer, I agree I am liable for payment due to loss or damage to this unit, its contents or fines levied during this reservation/lease. Damage not covered by the Accidental Damage Protection Plan, loss, fines, or stay extensions may be applied to this card.
Amex _____ MC _____ Visa_____ Card#_________________________________________
Print Name: ___________________________________________________________
Mailing Address: _______________________________________________________
Authorized Signature: _____________________________________ Date: _________
I hereby acknowledge and agree to the Terms and Conditions above and to the CSA Vacation Rental Insurance terms if accepted. Please sign the Indemnity Agreement, Disclosure statement, policy agreement, fill guest list, accept or decline Trip Insurance, sign CC authorization form.
Fax to 808-568-0133 or scan and email back.
07/10/2018 11:31 am