Experience luxury in Maui with this 30 day minimum stay property! Wailea Point 2902 is a luxury condo located at one of the most exclusive resorts in Wailea. Surrounded by world class Polo Beach and Wailea Beach, this condo will immerse you in…
2 Bedroom(s) | 3 Bathroom(s) | Sleeps 6
Resort: Wailea Point | Type: Condo
Experience luxury in Maui with this 30 day minimum stay property! Wailea Point 2902 is a luxury condo located at one of the most exclusive resorts in Wailea. Surrounded by world class Polo Beach and Wailea Beach, this condo will immerse you in tropical luxury. Just next door you will find the Fairmont Kealani and the Four Seasons – both showcasing some of the best dining in Maui. Experience one of the most breathtaking views in Maui from Wailea Point 2902.
This privately owned 2nd floor unit is nestled with-in the exclusive Wailea Point Resort, in famous Wailea, Maui. This 30 acre resort features 3 grand pool pavilions, with a 25-meter lap pool, two large spas, a kitchen, paddleball courts, and fitness center. Beautifully manicured lawns provide a peaceful setting for daily ocean-view strolls down to the pristine, warm waters that are perfect for swimming, floating, world-class snorkeling, and boogie boarding.
Featuring full ocean views from the Lanai, Living Room and Kitchen, you’ll be greeted daily by views of pristine blue waters and the sound of ocean waves as you relax in Wailea Point 2902. Perched above the shoreline, you’ll enjoy a crystal clear view of Molokini Crater and Kahoolawe – perfect for watching the Whales in the winter months.
Lounge on the large lanai featuring a built in BBQ and breathtaking views, or enjoy the views from the spacious living area with vaulted ceilings and top of the line furnishings. Whip up a cocktail in our fully stocked kitchen, with everything you need to make lovely meals with your company.
Two large bedrooms offer spacious comfort with a top of the line luxury King Mattresses, high-quality furnishings, luxurious carpet, and breezy ceiling fans. This condo is truly a jewel in paradise. This space is ideal for those who want an elite, next level vacation experience.
Furnished with a king bed, the air-conditioned primary bedroom has a wrap-around en suite bathroom, complete with combination shower/tub, as well as a large vanity and separate toilet area. The second bedroom features a king bed, access to a secondary guest bathroom, as well as large sliding slatted doors, to open the unit up during the day, and allow for privacy at night.
Known around the world for its top-rated restaurants, white-sand beaches, and high-end shopping, Wailea embodies tropical luxury like no other. After dining in one of many featured restaurants, the lapping waters of the Pacific and views of the islands of Molokini, Kaho’olawe, and Lanai will serenade and take your breath away as you stroll along the beachfront boardwalk from the famous Shops of Wailea to your private retreat at The Palms.
Nearby Keawakapu beach offers swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle-boarding and more. We’ll even provide the beach chairs, beach towels, and beach umbrella. You’re within short driving distance to world-class championship golf, marine wildlife reserves, and the nearby town of Kihei. In South Maui, you’ll find the best the island has to offer.
**This property requires a small flight of stairs to enter. It is not recommended for guests with mobility concerns. In order to maintain exclusivity at the resort, there is a 30 night minimum required for all bookings.
Terms and Conditions
Maui Kai shares its terms and conditions for booking the finest Maui vacation rentals at Kaanapali Beach near Lahaina.
- All rates are charged per unit, per night
- All rates subject to a 14.4166% State Tax. GET/TAT Lic.#115-197-1328-01
- All units are managed by Maui Kai Rental Program, which is a Hawaii Partnership.
- Housekeeping services are located onsite.
- All resort amenities are included in the room rate. No resort fees.
- Best Rate Bookings have minimum 2 night stay except during Christmas/February which require a minimum 5 nights.
- Pick Your Condo Bookings have a minimum 5 night stay year round.
- Children under 18 stay for free when no additional bedding is required.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit card payments are accepted.
- 2-night deposit required at booking. Final payment must be received at check-in.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 12 noon.
- Hotel operators license #CHO-108.
Maui Kai Cancellation Policy
Maui Kai only accepts bookings 365 days in advance. If you cancel your reservation before the stated dates below, we will charge $125 to your credit card and your deposit will be returned. See details below if you miss the cut off date for cancellation. Outstanding balances will be collected at check in and become non-refundable at the time.
***When booking our web specials with discounted rates a two night non-refundable deposit is due at booking and not refundable if cancelled after deposit is received.***
For stays between 1/3 – 12/20
- Cancellation notice is required 60 days prior to arrival or deposit will be forfeited
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice
For stays during Christmas/February – 12/21 to 1/2 and 2/01 to 2/28
- Prepayment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival for Christmas.
- Full payment will be forfeited if cancelled after that time.
- During Christmas/February, Best Rate Bookings have a minimum stay of 5 nights.
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice.
Daily Maid Service includes:
- Exchange bath towels
- Make the bed
- Empty trash
- Refresh in-room amenities: soap, shampoo, lotions, dish soap, sponges and paper products.
- (2 & 3 night stays will receive check out cleaning. 4 nights stays & longer will receive daily service & check out cleaning.)
08/14/2020 12:36 pm